1/29/17 – 2/05/17
Sunday – Rotisserie Chicken, Stuffing and Veggie
Monday- Sheet Pan Dinner – smoked sausage and seasoned potato wedges – 45 Minutes
Tuesday – – Garlic Chicken (Crockpot) – Mashed Potatoes – Corn
Wednesday – Mom’s Mac & Cheese – Sausage – Corn
Thursday – Shake and Bake Chicken Legs, Rice Dish and Veggie
Friday – Taco Salad
Saturday – Maple Balsamic Chicken Sheet Pan Meal –
Sunday – BAKED TERIYAKI CHICKEN * Liked by everyone! Another Restaurant meal according to hubby! Asian flavored quinoa – Fresh 20 December 30th
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 skinless chicken thighs
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and ground black pepper. Let simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Brush chicken with the sauce. Turn pieces over, and brush again.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn pieces over, and bake for another 30 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Brush with sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.
For more Menu Planning inspiration stop by and visit Laura at Organizing Junkie and participate in Menu Plan Monday.
Wishing you a wonderful week!!