An easy and very yummy dessert! This was made for the first day of school. You have to have dessert on the 1st Day of School!!
Chocolate Delight Dessert Recipe
Author: Simple & Delicious - June/June 2013
Recipe type: Dessert
I made this for my son on the 1st day of school. Very creamy and similar to a French silk. Definitely will be making this again!
- 1 Cup crushed Saltines
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ Cup Butter, Melted
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1.2 qt. cookies and cream Ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (12 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Heath candy bars (1.4 oz each), crushed
- In a small bowl, combine saltine and graham cracker crumbs; stir in butter
- Press onto the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whish milk, and pudding mixes for 2 minutes.
- Fold in ice cream.
- Spread over crust.
- Top with whipped topping, sprinkle with crushed candy bars.
- Freeze, covered until firm.
- Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving.