I decided to make my hubby’s favorite type of food for his birthday, Chinese food. This year he decided to go to Great Moon Buffet for lunch on his birthday, just my luck. Since the meal was all planned, he also had Chinese food for supper. I served Fried Rice with Chicken, Egg Rolls, and Egg Foo Young.
- 9 bacon strips, diced
- 1-1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 medium carrot, chopped
- 3 celery rib, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 6 Tablespoons soy sauce
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels.
- In the drippings, sauté the chicken, carrot and celery until chicken juices run clear; remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, scramble eggs over medium heat, breaking into small pieces.
- Stir in the chicken mixture, rice, soy sauce and bacon.