12/31/17 – 1/7/18
Sunday – Pizza and Wings
Monday – Crab Legs, Rice, Biscuits and Green Beans
Tuesday – LASAGNA ROLL UPS
- cook lasagna noodles about 2-5 min shorter than the time it says (they are easier to handle then) mix all together in a bowl.
- Grated mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, frozen spinach, and the egg.
- Add some Parmesan cheese.
- lay out lasagna noodles, spread the cheese mixture.
- then add sauce.
- roll lasagna noodle, place in a 13 x 9 in pan (this will hold about 12 roll ups) keep doing this until your pan is full.
- then spread more sauce and Parmesan cheese on top.
- When it is time to bake take out the sauce and the roll ups as many as you need.
- Bake 350 oven for 40 min (if thawed) or until cheese is melted
Wednesday – Pork Roast
Thursday – Crab Alfredo with leftover carb
Friday – Hamburgers
Saturday – Turkey Breast in crockpot –
Sunday – Chicken Veggie Skillet
Work Lunches – Cabbage Soup, Salad
Breakfast – Pizza Frittata (menu) (pizza sauce)
Future Meals: Fam Favorite – Sheet Pan Fajitas
For more Menu Planning inspiration stop by and visit Laura at Organizing Junkie and participate in Menu Plan Monday.
Wishing you a wonderful week!!