Chicken Salad is a favorite summer meal in our house. It is an easy meal for a busy week day. We usually serve it on bread or croissants. Add some fruit and it is a wonderful summer meal!
Chicken Salad Recipe
Author: *Six Ingredients or Less by Carlean Johnson
Recipe type: Salad
Easy Meal for your busy weekday! Many times I make this salad the evening before to have it ready the next day when I return from work. Especially helpful on busy soccer nights.
- 2 cups cooked finely diced chicken
- ¾ cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped slivered almonds
- 1-1/4 cups mayonnaise (approximately)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients in mixing bowl. Cover and chill until ready to use. Makes 4 servings.