My hubby has been asking me for YEARS to take pictures of the meals I make. Tonight’s supper was yummy enough that I actually did! Unfortunately, I did not take a picture of the big beautiful platter of pasta. I had to take a picture of the little leftover portion. There was not much for leftovers either. Very quick to prepare, so great for a week day meal.
- 14 oz. package smoked kielbasa
- ½ large chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cans of chicken broth
- 8 oz. angel hair pasta, broken in ½
- 9 oz. package baby spinach
- ⅓ cup whipping cream
- 5 oz. of shredded Parmesan Cheese (the kind in the dairy section, not the green jar stuff!)
- Slice kielbasa into 1 inch pieces.
- Sauté kielbasa, onion, garlic and oil in a large soup pot until vegetables are opaque.
- Add broth and ¼ cup water; bring to a boil.
- Add pasta; cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Spinach; cook about 1 minute.
- Stir in cream and parmesan cheese.
I served this with Garlic Bread and Prince Edward Vegetable Medley.